BOARD OF DIRECTORS
- An enthusiastic, energetic, community-minded individual who appreciates the arts?
- A team player and creative thinker who enjoys a challenge and working with other like-minded people?
- Interested in helping to create exciting community events and providing arts education opportunities for local students?
Do you have a flair for coming up with new ideas and solutions to support an organization’s bottom line?
If yes, then the Quinte Arts Council would love to hear from You!
We currently have positions available on our board of directors and hope that you will join us. Board meetings take place 10 times a year and we have a variety of working groups and committees. Please send a resume or biography outlining your experience and/or areas of interest to email@example.com.
The QAC plans a number of events throughout the year and can use your help in a variety of ways.
Umbrella and Poster Distribution
If you like to travel and meet interesting people, you may enjoy helping to distribute the Umbrella arts magazine (4 times a year) and event posters. You will need your own vehicle.
Belleville Arts and Cultural Advisory Committee
The Belleville Arts and Cultural Advisory Committee is looking for you! This is an ad hoc committee created by the QAC to facilitate, support and promote the artists in Belleville. Committee members will be able to:
- participate in the Arts in the Community program
- create artistic opportunities for themselves and other artists in the Belleville area
- network with other artists in the Belleville area
If you are interested in any of these volunteer opportunities, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 613-962-1232.