March 16, 2020: Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we are not currently accepting volunteers. We thank you for your interest. Please subscribe to our mailing list so you can stay up-to-date on news and opportunities.
Volunteering with the Quinte Arts Council enhances both the artistic community as well as your personal well-being. Whether you are interested in volunteering for a one-day event or volunteering with us on an ongoing basis, we have a program that can fit your skills and abilities.
Advantages of Volunteering
- Explore your artistic side
- Develop new skills
- Build your resume/portfolio
- Expand your social circle
- Gain self-confidence and self-esteem
- Share talents and expertise
- Enjoy better health
- Appreciation of art in the community
- Track your hours through the Volunteer2 Impact Database. Be proud of what you’ve accomplished and complete your 40 hours of community service requirement for secondary school graduation
Visit Volunteer + Information Centre of Hastings and Prince Edwards Counties to start your volunteer journey.