March 16, 2020: Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we are not currently accepting volunteers. We thank you for your interest. Please subscribe to our mailing list so you can stay up-to-date on news and opportunities.
Volunteering with the Quinte Arts Council enhances both the artistic community as well as your personal well-being. Whether you are interested in volunteering for a one-day event or volunteering with us on an ongoing basis, we have a program that can fit your skills and abilities.
Advantages of Volunteering
- Explore your artistic side
- Develop new skills
- Build your resume/portfolio
- Expand your social circle
- Gain self-confidence and self-esteem
- Share talents and expertise
- Enjoy better health
- Appreciation of art in the community
- Track your hours through the Volunteer2 Impact Database. Be proud of what you’ve accomplished and complete your 40 hours of community service requirement for secondary school graduation
If you have an interest in painting, photography, dance, singing, theatre, movies, special artistic events, or art shows, we have a volunteer opportunity for you. A list of some position is available here. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. We look forward to meeting with you and developing a relationship between you, us and the community.