Cultivating Creativity Through Volunteering
Volunteering with the Quinte Arts Council enhances both the artistic community as well as your personal well-being. Whether you are interested in volunteering for a one day event or volunteering with us on an ongoing basis, we have a program that can fit your skills and abilities.
Our purpose is to make your volunteering experience as enjoyable and rewarding as possible.
Get the Most Out of Volunteering
If you have an interest in painting, photography, dance, singing, theatre, movies, special artistic events, or art shows, we have a volunteer opportunity for you. Call and make an appointment to set up your own personalized volunteer opportunity tailored to fit your needs and ours. We look forward to meeting with you and developing a relationship between us and the community.
Advantages of Volunteering
- Explore your artistic side
- Develop new skills
- Build your resume/portfolio
- Expand your social circle
- Gain self-confidence and self-esteem
- Share talents and expertise
- Enjoy better health
- Appreciation of art in the community
- Track your hours through the Volunteer2 Impact Database. Be proud of what you’ve accomplished and complete your 40 hours of community service requirement for secondary school graduation
How To Volunteer
Call, email or visit us and fill out a short volunteer application form.
Quinte Arts Council
36 Bridge Street East, P.O. Box 22113
Belleville, Ontario, Canada K8N 2Z5
Tel. 613-962-1232 or email firstname.lastname@example.org