Advertising in Umbrella has always been a cost-effective way to reach your audience and your customers. Despite the rising costs of production and distribution, we’ve kept the rates affordable. The newspaper is 32 to 36 pages (11″ x 17″). We print 5,000 copies and mail 1,000 directly to members and influencers. The other 4,000 are distributed throughout Quinte and across the province.
Publication Dates: The Spring issue is published March 1, Summer issue is June 1, Fall issue is September 1 and Winter issue is December 1.
Click here to see the rate card: Umbrella Ad Prices and Deadlines 2019
Display Advertising Prices
- QAC Members – $5.00 per square inch (camera-ready)
- Non-members – $6.50 per square inch (camera-ready)
- Design Costs depend on the requirements.
Discounts and Premium Placements
Buy an ad in 4 issues
- QAC members – $4.50 per square inch
- Non-members – $6.00 per square inch
Premium Place Charge
- Front Page Banner
- $175.00 for members
- $225.00 for non-members
- Page 3
- $6.25 per square inch for members
- $8.13 per square inch for non-members
- Back Page
- $10 per square inch for members
- $13 per square inch for non-members
- Column widths
- 3″, 6.5″, 10″.
If pre-made, send as TIFF, or PDF. Book your ad space by calling 613-962-1232 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The next deadline is January 14, 2019 for the issue covering March, April, and May 2019