QAC Performing Arts Bursary: Criteria
Deadline: January 30, 2023
The Quinte Arts Council’s Arts Education Support Program was established by the council’s Arts and Education Committee in 2002 to be used to help subsidize arts programming in Quinte schools.
Up to four program supports of $250 each are given (we reserve the right to grant two (2) supports at $500, four (4) at $250 or three (3) at $300) and are for artist fees only.
In order to be eligible the project must:
- involve a professional artist or group
- involve performing arts activities, i.e. music, storytelling, drama, theatre, dance, puppetry, creative movement
- support the Ontario curriculum
- have defined starting and completion dates, set objectives, a project budget and a follow-up plan for evaluations and a report
- involve a school or classroom of students within the Quinte region, grades K to 12
take place from February to June