We are the community leader in advancing, cultivating, promoting and advocating for an inclusive, vibrant and diverse arts community of the Quinte region.
As an umbrella organization representing all artistic disciplines, we believe the arts belong to everyone, of all ages and stages, race, sexual orientation and gender, and our goal is to ensure diverse perspectives are represented and experienced through art.
Our work is guided by the following
• Art and culture play an important role in a community and contribute to a healthy local economy and lifestyle
• Art and culture are valuable voices at the table with all levels of government
• Varied perspectives cultivate creative ideas
• Cultivating and sustaining partnerships builds a stronger arts community
• Equity and Inclusion is how we unleash the power of diversity and creativity
Artists and arts organizations are valued, supported and celebrated by the community; arts workers are empowered to achieve creative success with viable, sustainable careers.