Join our board
We’re looking for individuals who are committed to supporting the arts!
Be part of a dynamic arts community
Do you dream of being part of an inclusive and vibrant arts community? Consider joining our board of directors to be part of the thriving Quinte arts community today.
The Quinte Arts Council is seeking expressions of interest from people who have the capacity, energy, and spirit to join our board and work collaboratively with each other and our staff to advance the strategic goals of the organization.
We are looking for community members who care about our mission, and share our values, to join our board of directors. Our board reflects a range of lived experiences and identities. Collectively the board serves a governance and policy role in support of strategic and operational matters.
- Directors are encouraged to take part in QAC events and help build awareness of our activities through their network.
- Directors are encouraged to attend monthly gallery openings to meet with the artistic community.
- Board members will occasionally participate in group training on relevant topics.
We welcome all interested applicants, and will prioritise those with the following skills/experiences/interests:
- A legal background who will act as Secretary for our Board.
- A fundraising background who will help drive fundraising and fund development.
Director on the Quinte Arts Council Board (Volunteer Position)
Deadline to apply: 4:30 pm, March 31, 2024.
To apply please submit:
- Short statement of interest
- Your resume, CV
Janet Jarrell (Executive Director) firstname.lastname@example.org
The QAC would like to thank all applicants for their interest, but only candidates being considered for a director position will be contacted.
Accessibility statement: The Quinte Arts Council primary venue and office location, 36 Bridge St. East, is not yet fully accessible due to stairs and washroom (there are steps to enter into the building, although our backdoor can accommodate a wheelchair, our washroom is scheduled to be renovated into a fully accessible washroom pending funding).